As a Communications intern, you will work primarily with Next Mile Project to enhance our marketing efforts while providing assistance to our member organizations as needed. Throughout your internship, you will have the responsibility of developing and implementing a social media strategy, while also supporting internal communications. Our Communications interns maintain our existing social media platforms, but are also given the freedom to advance them, gaining marketing experience while showcasing their talents.
- Must be a current college student or recent graduate with a major in a related field
- Must be adept at and enjoy social media
- Must be proactive and independent
- Must have access to laptop
- Work for college credit or dedicated experience
- Must be able to multitask and manage multiple assignments
- Must be able to collaborate
- Must be able to complete work on a deadline
- Preferably has WordPress experience
- Must be interested in the nonprofit sphere, or in making valuable impact!