Our Film interns play a key role in producing a variety of exciting projects for Next Mile Project and our members, including fundraising videos, website content, storytelling pieces, and promotional material. This internship program offers aspiring editors, filmmakers, and cinematographers the opportunity to showcase their talents and gain valuable workplace experience. At the conclusion of your internship, you will have a comprehensive catalogue of edited footage for your portfolio.
- Must be a current college student or recent graduate with a major in a related field
- Must have filming and editing experience
- Must have access to filming equipment and editing software
- Must have access to a laptop
- Must work for college credit or dedicated experience
- Must be able to multitask and juggle assignments
- Must be independent yet able to collaborate
- Must be able to complete work on a deadline
- Must be willing to travel off-site on filming assignments
- Must be interested in the nonprofit sphere, or in making a valuable impact!