Graphic Design interns are vital members of the Next Mile Project community. As part of the Media Lab, you will consult with and design for our member nonprofits in a variety of diverse projects: infographics, web content, brochures, pamphlets, campaign images, holiday cards, etc. Working with our members affords you the opportunity to showcase your talents and acquire marketable workplace experience. At the conclusion of your internship, you will have an impressive variety of work to enhance your portfolio.
- Must be a current college student or recent graduate with a major in a related field
- Must have access to laptop
- Work for college credit or dedicated experience
- Must be able to multitask and manage multiple assignments
- Must be independent, yet able to collaborate
- Must be able to complete work on a deadline
- Must have an interest in the nonprofit sphere, or in making valuable impact!