Throughout the internship program you will partner and consult with different nonprofits to produce a variety of exciting projects. You will create photojournalism stories, web content, campaigns, marketing materials, and more! Coordinating with organizations affords photographers the opportunity to showcase their talents, offer genuine help, and acquire marketable workplace experience. At the conclusion of your participation, you will have an impressive selection of work to enhance your portfolio.
- Must be a current college student or recent graduate with a major in a related field
- Must be available a minimum of 20hrs/week
- Must have access to a professional camera
- Must have experience in photo editing
- Must have access to editing software
- Must have access to laptop
- Work for college credit or dedicated experience
- Must be able to multitask and manage multiple assignments
- Must be independent yet able to collaborate
- Must be willing to travel off-site on photographic assignments
- Must be able to complete work on a deadline
- Preferably interested in the nonprofit sphere or at least in making valuable impact!