We are thrilled to share with you exciting news: The Social Innovation Forum (SIF) has acquired the Next Mile Project, combining our strengths and expertise to create one of the nation’s largest social change ecosystems — and solidifying Boston’s role as a hub for social innovation.
The Social Innovation Forum will continue to run the Next Mile Project coworking space and looks forward to speaking with you about the exciting opportunities of our collaborative community. For more information on coworking membership, please review the information below or contact us at email@example.com.
Next Mile Project Membership Overview
What types of coworking memberships are offered at the Next Mile Project?
At this time, we are offering two levels of membership in our open layout coworking space:
- Hot desk membership ($275/month) – For people happy to come in and sit somewhere different every day.
- Dedicated desk membership ($350/month) – For people who would like to have a desk to call their own where they can leave some belongings. (There is also the possibility to block dedicated desks together to create a team space.)
Both memberships include basic office amenities as well as access to workshops, trainings, peer-to-peer network building, and other events and activities to connect more deeply with Boston’s philanthropic and social sector leaders.
What sort of amenities are offered with Next Mile Project Membership?
We are a small coworking space by nonprofit professionals for nonprofit professionals. Our goal is to provide the space that you need to work productively and the support and community that will allow you to achieve impact.
Office and business amenities:
- High-speed fiber internet
- Access to shared conference rooms
- Basic snacks, coffee, and water
- Utilities (heating/cooling, garbage/recycling/compost, electricity)
- Mailing address/mail sorting
Capacity and networking building support:
- Invitations to workshops and trainings (e.g. fundraising, data/evaluation, hiring and recruiting, etc.)
- Peer-to-peer networking events and opportunities to network with funders and supporters in the field
- Access to mentors and advisors with skills in strategy, finance, legal, communications, and more
This sounds great! How do I sign-up?
If you’re interested in coworking membership at Next Mile Project, please fill out this online application to tell us more about your organization and staff. Someone from our team will then reach out to you to talk about membership options and to schedule a visit, if applicable.
If you have any other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.